Friday 15 October 2010

Mood Board:

This is a mood board that I concocted to reflect the colour and mood of my short film. My short film will feature mostly green, brown and 'autumny' colours, as is conventional of a film set in the forest. However, my second mood board, below, reflects the colour and mood of the flashback sequences, which will be dominated by the colour yellow, have circus themes and be unrealistic and scary.


The second mood board, shown above, represents the colour and style of the many flashback sequences throughout my short film. There will be extensive use of the colour yellow, as well as the sequences being edited in post-production to be sepia. This will ultimitely take the audience out of their comfort zone by creating a sense of unreality.

No comments:

Post a Comment