Friday 22 October 2010

Filming Started:

Shooting started on 22nd of October 2010:


I have shot roughly half of my short film. However, I decided to change parts of my storyboard, something I didn't want to do. I initially didn't want to do this, but during my research coursework for A2 Film Studies, where I am studying the visual style of Tim Burton, I noticed the mention of storyboard/narrative changes, at last minute, during shoots, and how it seems to be something common in Hollywood and film-making in general. This has made me feel a little better about the change in narrative, and my storyboard, and I am going to add a new 'revised' synopsis. My overall theme remains the same, including the narrative quest and climax/re-equilibrium. My disruption, on the other hand, has been changed to be more realistic.


I have scheduled to meet with my two main actors, on Wednesday 27th October, where shooting will continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment