Friday 21 January 2011

Re-Shoots:

It is evident that I can't do any rushes, at all, because of the seasonal changes. I previously had problems with re-shoots because I filmed the majority of my film in summer-like conditions, with the sun blaring and next to no wind whatsoever. When I intended to do re-shoots, the weather changed and there was lots of snowfall, even meaning college was cancelled for a short period of time. The snow, as you may know, stuck around all the way to the Christmas holidays and beyond, and afterwards there is heavy rainfall and because autumn has come and gone, there are no leaves on the trees and the sun barely ever shines like it did in my footage. Despite this, I hoped that I'd be able to do some re-shoots in the forest; hoping that the leaves would grow back before the deadline (I don't usually pay attention to changes in the amount of leaves/colour on the trees). However, it has come to my attention that more snowfall is expected in February and the leaves, as I expected, aren't around. I can now clarify that I will be doing no re-shoots because of continuity, but I am extremely happy with the footage I have got from last year.

Furthermore, I have handed in the second draft of my evaluation, and I am waiting for it to be marked and returned to me so changes, if any, can be made.

No comments:

Post a Comment